Ponzi scams can never survive for the long term. They are destined to collapse and that is what happens each and every time. The reason for this is that they are a house of cards buillt on lies and deception.
They advertise incredibly high returns that they claim to generate from using trading bots or some other nonsense. Experienced traders know that guaranteed returns of over 10% per year are always BS! That does’t seem to deter investors and ponzis are always popular among those looking for a quick profit, whatever the costs.
Tradenance Claim To Be In New Zealand then became Malawi-Africa.
Whenever I investigate a ponzi scam I always discover deception throughout. Sometimes its fake whitepapers or fake CEOs but always it’s fake profits.
In the case of Tradenance they claim to be based in New Zealand. New Zealand is a “safe country” with good regulations and governance. Maybe if you believe that Tradenance is from New Zealand, then change address to Africa,you can convince yourself that it is a legitimate company. I hate to disappoint you but Tradenance is not based in New Zealand or Africa!Ok so Tradenance are lying about being from New Zealand or Africa. They look to be operating out of San Francisco,California,USA. I wonder what else they are lying about….well everything really! Anyway, on with the review!


Comments