In this Frontrow Enterprise Philippines review, we are going to look into the details surrounding the company and its business model to see and determine whether it is a scam or not. However, that is not just our purpose here. We're also going to look into the various aspects of the business opportunity to determine if indeed it is a true and sustainable one. Can you really earn an income from it? How do you earn from it? What are the products and services it offers? These are just some of the matters we are going to cover in this article. The fact that you are reading this article can mean a few things. You have heard of Frontrow online or through a friend and you've been invited to join the business. With that said, you are probably thinking of joining but before you do, you want to learn more about the company and how it works and operates. You've already joined Frontrow but due to some circumstances (favorable or not), you have some questions that you want to ask. Questions the answers of which can only be supplied by people outside of the company. You just want to learn more about the business opportunity. Well, in this honest and unbiased review of Frontrow Enterprise Philippines, we're going to try to provide answers and information about the matters mentioned above. Before anything else, I would like to state that most of the things you will read in this article are my thoughts and opinions. I'll probably be including excerpts or parts of what other people has written about the company. These excerpts and parts will be easy to identify as I will be attributing them to their original writers.
First of all, I would like to say that before i made this article i already joined the company. I know, I know, I know what you're thinking. Well, there's what we call research, understanding what you've researched by joining them and looking into every corner of the company in question. I repeat, the contents of this Frontrow Enterprise Philippines review are based on research I've done about the company. It's up to you. If you deem me not credible enough to write this review, there's the "x" button on the top right corner of the screen. Anyway, for those willing to read this review, here we go. If you do a search for "frontrow enterprise philippines" on Google, there about three websites in the top results that are about the company (frontrownet.com, frontrowenterprise.com and frontrowph.com). It's a bit confusing if which ones of these is the official website for the company. I do think however that frontrowph.com is the official one.
Frontrow Enterprise Philippines is a direct-selling / multi-level marketing company. They are selling health, beauty and wellness products. It's a company founded by two individuals, Samuel Verzosa and Raymond "RS" Francisco. The company's website "About" page refers to the two founders as having "introduced a new formula for success in the multi-level marketing industry". As to what that "new formula" is, it is a binary table or a sales commissions for every referred and offered discounted products for direct selling but I think I have an idea. You've probably seen ads of Frontrow online where they feature pictures of models who look like they've just come from the pages of a beauty magazine. To the untrained eye, these ads seem to be selling something else other than a networking business opportunity. You see picture perfect models and what immediately comes to mind are modeling and advertising. It's misleading, to say the least.
Frontrow Enterprise Philippines is a direct-selling / multi-level marketing company. They are selling health, beauty and wellness products. It's a company founded by two individuals, Samuel Verzosa and Raymond "RS" Francisco. The company's website "About" page refers to the two founders as having "introduced a new formula for success in the multi-level marketing industry". As to what that "new formula" is, it is a binary table or a sales commissions for every referred and offered discounted products for direct selling but I think I have an idea. You've probably seen ads of Frontrow online where they feature pictures of models who look like they've just come from the pages of a beauty magazine. To the untrained eye, these ads seem to be selling something else other than a networking business opportunity. You see picture perfect models and what immediately comes to mind are modeling and advertising. It's misleading, to say the least.
Frontrow is a multi-level marketing company. It's not an advertising company nor a modeling agency. So do not get misled by the ads you see all over the internet that seem to be looking for models and whatnot. What's scary is that Frontrow does not seem to be having some sort of control over these misleading ads. They are just letting it be. The founders of Frontrow are Raymond Francisco and Samuel Versoza. Anyway, what i know is what makes these two individuals credible enough (having no background in the health and wellness industry) to be selling products that are supposed to make you healthier and illness-free?
Is Frontrow a scam? I can not say that it is a scam since there are people getting paid for their efforts. However, you can make the same amount of money by investing your money elsewhere. Frontrow is just another multi-level marketing company who focuses on recruitment and direct selling on the products. If you are a celebrity who has millions of fans, yes you can easily make millions of pesos with Frontrow. If not, better use your money somewhere else.
Is Frontrow a scam? I can not say that it is a scam since there are people getting paid for their efforts. However, you can make the same amount of money by investing your money elsewhere. Frontrow is just another multi-level marketing company who focuses on recruitment and direct selling on the products. If you are a celebrity who has millions of fans, yes you can easily make millions of pesos with Frontrow. If not, better use your money somewhere else.
Comments