I always wanted to try Uber, but it wasn’t until the friend’s recommendation that I went through the process of downloading the app, setting up an account, adding my credit cards, and actually using it. Since I work with referral programs, I just had to write this article dissecting the experience.
Good things get referred
What made my friend make the referral?
Well, first and foremost, my friend not only knew about Uber, but also was a big fan and vouched for the quality of the service.
That’s the secret behind every referral, incentivized or not — a quality service.
Consider the alternative. If he knew that I could be waiting for an hour to get a ride, if the app regularly crashed, if they may overcharge me, or if they had scary unsafe drivers or stinky vehicles, there is no way that he would have made the referral.
Sure, he might continue to use the service himself, but that’s requires less satisfaction than a referral. If the service wasn’t high quality, he wouldn’t submit himself to the potential social blowback of pushing me through a bad set up process.
Try it for yourself to believe and experience heres the link get.uber.com/invite/TRYFREE53
Share it with your friends too.
Try it for yourself to believe and experience heres the link get.uber.com/invite/TRYFREE53
Share it with your friends too.
Comments